Namibia Self Drive 22 days trip
The 22 days for this incredible trip allow you to take your time discovering Namibia by 4×4 rental car. You will see all highlights of this fast country.
In the South the Fish River Canyon. In the North the Himba at Opuwo. And in between the red sand dunes of Sossusvlei and the desolate Deadvlei. The Namib Desert, Swakopmund and the Atlantic Ocean. The red rocks of Spitzkoppe, a remote 4×4 track through Damaraland. And offcourse the wildlife in the Etosha National Park.
You will end the tour at the Waterberg Plateau National Park.
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive CDW2 insurance with Zero Excess
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)