Namibia Self Drive 14 days trip
An adventurous 14-day self-drive 4×4 journey through Namibia. Among the highlights are the remarkable sand dunes of Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, and Etosha National Park.
Make a special journey through Namibia with your 4×4, starting and ending in Windhoek. This Namibia Self Drive itinerary includes places like the Sossusvlei sand dunes, Spitzkoppe, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Swakopmund and Waterberg. The last night of your trip you will be staying at the Okonjima Nature Reserve.
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- A GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- CDW2 insurance with Zero Excess
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)
Alternative self drive Namibia trips
We have standard itineraries for 14, 17, 19 and 20 days. The most adventurous tour is our 17 days trip to the Kaokoland. Please note we can customise all tours to suit your needs!